JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bill you can count me and my family in. I should be able to bring a few friends. What is the trash that we are picking up? Shooting debris or trash in the woods?

Any and all trash. Mostly everyone ends up cleaning up target shooting areas because that's the majority of trashed areas. We'll be announcing the clean up event as we get closer and will post all the info.

Thanks Peter! Great to have you involved again this year!

Thanks to everyone for your generous donations, as well as your commitment to volunteer!

These volunteer and outreach efforts are how we translate our words into actions, showing people what we're about and the kind of people we are. We have a great team, great volunteers, and our plans are coming together. I'm really looking forward to these efforts in 2015.

How about a drawing on the NWFA table?

Just give away a gift cert for a box of ammo, or whatever. $20-25, and/or a hat, or a magazine (for bullets), or a new Lamborghini........

Everyone loves something for nothing, and remembers who offered the drawing.
:cool::cool::cool::D:D:D

How about a drawing on the NWFA table?

Just give away a gift cert for a box of ammo, or whatever. $20-25, and/or a hat, or a magazine (for bullets), or a new Lamborghini........

Everyone loves something for nothing, and remembers who offered the drawing.
:cool::cool::cool::D:D:D

We've been working on bringing back the giveaways, stay tuned ;)

from the 1st post...
In addition to the $300 lunch contribution, we'd like to raise a little more. We need to purchase a NWFA table banner, pop-up booth canopy and NWFA promotional literature.

We've made the $300 lunch contribution! YAY! Thank you! We're now a little more to the good and working on those Volunteer items (booth pop-up canopy, banner, ect...).

One big item, I see isn't up there in the list, is Insurance. We need to get Insurance! Basic personal injury insurance to cover volunteers when working on NWFA Official projects that may not provide coverage, or, projects that don't involve a co-sponsor.

So, we'll keep this fund raiser going just a little longer, then we can bring it to a close. Thanks all!

Bill

I'm not sure. Joe knows more about that. Still, insurance is the right thing to do for those who volunteer. I know I couldn't cover an injury on a project. (I'd still volunteer! But would be putting myself at a risk I couldn't afford!)

I'll be honest, I'm a little confused on the location. Is it the state forest close to Olympia or near Camas by the Oregon border? I clicked on the Jones creek link and that shows Camas but when I google yacolt burn forest it's close to Olympia. Either way I hope to make it there! Also, I don't like using paypal... Is there another way to donate?

I'll be honest, I'm a little confused on the location. Is it the state forest close to Olympia or near Camas by the Oregon border? I clicked on the Jones creek link and that shows Camas but when I google yacolt burn forest it's close to Olympia. Either way I hope to make it there! Also, I don't like using paypal... Is there another way to donate?
It is camas. I'll check the state link and fix it later. Could do cash at the clean up on May 2nd.
Thanks!

THIS IS THE BEST IDEA EVER!

Ive been hauling crap out of shooting areas for a long time and always thought shooters cleaning up would be good PR!

I. Will. Be. There.

Aside from the obvious benefits of a cleanup, this kind of outreach could have positive effects at the ballot box.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top