JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I could be wrong but based on other forums and this question. You have to worry about running a foul of States Gambling laws. Its possible that if you are a 501c Charitable Corp. That you can hold the raffle but the web site might not be able to be directly involved.

I could be wrong so someone with actual legal knowledge or experiance might chime in.

When you say "post a raffle here" what specifically do you mean? Do you mean run the raffle from a thread started on this site? If so, I'd say that is probably a no go.

If you mean post a link to a store or company who is holding a raffle on their own site, and telling folks where to get more information on said raffle, that might be okay.

Please clarify. And thanks for asking first!! :s0155:

sorry about that... yes,I want to let folks know where they can buy tickets that a group is selling,the winner gets a gift cert. to a clark county area gun store for 500 bucks.

ok then.
You can get tickets at LL Guns at Dollars Corner. they are CLOSED sunday and monday.The 'tuesday' crew 'should' have access to them,but u might want to call and make sure,or just go wed. thru sat when jan and terry are there
THANKS MODS

LL guns 360-687-6004

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews