JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello friends,

Kids S.A.F.E. Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to Safety Around Firearms Education for children—emphasizing responsibility and safety because ZERO Firearm Accidents is the Only Acceptable Goal!!

Kids S.A.F.E. Foundation is raising funds by raffling off a Custom AR-15, Tickets are 1 for $10, 6 for $50, and 12 for $100. Tickets are available on our website (https://kidssafefoundation.org) and at local supporters around the Eugene/Springfield OR area. The drawing will be held on Saturday March 17th at 7:00PM PST.

The AR-15 has a Burnt Bronze Cerakote finished courtesy of Johnson Customs LLC. All additional custom accessories were donated by Timber Creek Outdoors LLC. Parts were also provided TZS Gunfire LLC. Proceeds will be used for scholarships and community outreach.

The winner must be located within the United States and pass background checks as required by federal, state and local law. If the winner is determined to be in violation or is unable to take possession of this prize, another winner will be drawn. Transfer and arrangements for delivery of the AR-15 to the winner will be conducted through TZS Gunfire LLC, a federally licensed firearms dealer and will be in strict compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. To take ownership and possession, the winner is responsible for all fees collected by the licensed firearms dealer (including, but not limited to, background check(s); firearm transfer and shipping; etc.). Ticket holders acknowledge that they are not legally prohibited from owning or taking possession of the firearm.

ONLY 500 TICKETS WILL BE SOLD!!

AR-15 package, valued at $1,200.00includes:

• Radical Arms AR-15

• Johnson Custom Custom Burnt Bronze Cerakote

• Timber Creek 13" Enforcer Hand guard

• Timber Creek LP Gas Block

• Timber Creek Enforcer Pistol Grip

• Timber Creek EMR

• Timber Creek Heart Breaker Muzzle Brake

Good luck and thanks for your support!

Sincerely,

Derek LeBlanc

President

Kids S.A.F.E. Foundation

a 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organization

Federal Tax ID 81-2204777

541-731-7200

Kids S.A.F.E. Foundation

IMG_0499.JPG

<broken link removed>

Derek deserves our support, he is doing a great thing for the community, in educating our youth on firearms safety. My girl attended one of his classes, for no charge, and loved it. He treats them like adults, and they really respond and pay attention to him.

Derek deserves our support, he is doing a great thing for the community, in educating our youth on firearms safety. My girl attended one of his classes, for no charge, and loved it. He treats them like adults, and they really respond and pay attention to him.
I agree. My daughter and nephew attended one of his SAFE classes at Cabelas and loved it.

5E2C0488-04BF-40D3-BD30-9458EC673AAC.jpeg Thanks guys!!! I truly love what I do. One important fact is I have been tracking the number of people who don't have guns in their homes and are afraid of guns in my classes. As it stands about 42% of parents are in this category. What's even more important is we have a 25% conversion rate of those families that actually come to the range and shoot with us. We have 2 families that actually have purchased guns so their kids can continue to shoot with us. This is HUGE!! We have responsibility to promote the 2a in a positive way all while exposing as many as people possible to the gun community. Our message is working and we are making a difference. We appreciate all of your support and donations. We can't do this without your help.

When somebody asks what they can do to support the 2nd Amendment and shooting traditions tell them about Derek and Kids S.A.F.E. Foundation. This is how it's done, and done right. I've been a supporter of Derek since before the foundation was in place. He is helping all of us preserve a way of life. He deserves whatever support you can give him. Derek is saving kids' lives.

And I just bought my 6 tickets. Does the winner have to be there?

Last Edited:
When somebody asks what they can do to support the 2nd Amendment and shooting traditions tell them about Derek and Kids S.A.F.E. Foundation. This is how it's done, and done right. I've been a supporter of Derek since before the foundation was in place. He is helping all of us preserve a way of life. He deserves whatever support you can give him. Derek is saving the lives.

It just says winner must be located in the United States and is legal to take possession of firearm and pay transfer fees and shipping cost if you click on there website and go down to the give away part it tells all about gun and RULES

I guess Eventbrite does not allow AR-15 to be given away anymore and my credit card will be refunded.

REFUND
Event Name: AR-15 Fundraising Raffle
Order Number: xxxxxxxxx
Refund Amount: $54.84
Note: We are reaching out to notify you that the event listing "AR-15 Fundraising Raffle" has been removed from our platform, as raffles that are not related to an event are not permitted per our Prohibited Goods and Services Guidelines. Your order has been refunded in full. Please note that refunded transactions can take between 5-7 business days to display within the associated account linked to the card used for purchase, depending on the bank or credit card company that backs the card. If your original credit/debit card used for the order is no longer active and has been replaced, don't worry, as the refund credit will be routed back to the account to which the old card was tied. Please feel free to contact your bank or credit card provider for more information on this process and tracking your refund. If you have any questions about the raffle, please reply directly to your original order confirmation email to connect with the organizer. Thank you for your understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience. Sincerely, Eventbrite Trust and Safety

Last Edited:
I guess Eventbrite does not allow AR-15 to be given away anymore and and will my refunded credit card.

REFUND
Event Name: AR-15 Fundraising Raffle
Order Number: xxxxxxxxx
Refund Amount: $54.84
Note: We are reaching out to notify you that the event listing "AR-15 Fundraising Raffle" has been removed from our platform, as raffles that are not related to an event are not permitted per our Prohibited Goods and Services Guidelines. Your order has been refunded in full. Please note that refunded transactions can take between 5-7 business days to display within the associated account linked to the card used for purchase, depending on the bank or credit card company that backs the card. If your original credit/debit card used for the order is no longer active and has been replaced, don't worry, as the refund credit will be routed back to the account to which the old card was tied. Please feel free to contact your bank or credit card provider for more information on this process and tracking your refund. If you have any questions about the raffle, please reply directly to your original order confirmation email to connect with the organizer. Thank you for your understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience. Sincerely, Eventbrite Trust and Safety
I got this email as well.

Unfortunately we were shut down. I did reach out via email to everyone who entered. We can take payment via PayPal. Thanks for your support!!

When somebody asks what they can do to support the 2nd Amendment and shooting traditions tell them about Derek and Kids S.A.F.E. Foundation. This is how it's done, and done right. I've been a supporter of Derek since before the foundation was in place. He is helping all of us preserve a way of life. He deserves whatever support you can give him. Derek is saving kids' lives.

No we will notify winner and they must pass background check to take possession of rifle. Thanks

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top