JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can someone tell me what these 3 old rear sights fit ? Also the front sights I assume go with them ???? A couple of the front sights are marked Marble Sheard

What do you guys and gals think ?? I have NO IDEA ???? THANKS

DSC00001 (2).JPG DSC00002 (5).JPG

Are these Wide or Narrow ?
Top two rows:
W N
N W N W

Marble's is often an aftermarket sight, but sometimes factory. Sheard is a Marble's bead style.

I don't see any way to connect any of these to any make and model. Kind of like finding a bolt on the street and asking what car it is from.

Bruce

Top two rows:
W N
N W N W

Marble's is often an aftermarket sight, but sometimes factory. Sheard is a Marble's bead style.

I don't see any way to connect any of these to any make and model. Kind of like finding a bolt on the street and asking what car it is from.

Bruce
GOT IT !!! ... I see what you mean now. I was looking at the rear sights ... THANK YOU

Mossberg used these types on their 22 rifles. If the front sight is real skinny and has a brass bead, it might fit their military styled models.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top