JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can someone tell me what these 3 old rear sights fit ? Also the front sights I assume go with them ???? A couple of the front sights are marked Marble Sheard

What do you guys and gals think ?? I have NO IDEA ???? THANKS

DSC00001 (2).JPG DSC00002 (5).JPG

Are these Wide or Narrow ?
Top two rows:
W N
N W N W

Marble's is often an aftermarket sight, but sometimes factory. Sheard is a Marble's bead style.

I don't see any way to connect any of these to any make and model. Kind of like finding a bolt on the street and asking what car it is from.

Bruce

Top two rows:
W N
N W N W

Marble's is often an aftermarket sight, but sometimes factory. Sheard is a Marble's bead style.

I don't see any way to connect any of these to any make and model. Kind of like finding a bolt on the street and asking what car it is from.

Bruce
GOT IT !!! ... I see what you mean now. I was looking at the rear sights ... THANK YOU

Mossberg used these types on their 22 rifles. If the front sight is real skinny and has a brass bead, it might fit their military styled models.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top