JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The one that showed up for me needed the takedown pin hole drilled as it was slightly oblong. 1/4" bit and ten seconds, good as new. Just a quick heads up in that.

Ordered one. Will make use of one of my extra lowers. Might build it into a line thrower for work.
You may want to check out APTA- Air Powered Tree Access. Kind of a glorified potato launcher. Pressurize with a compressor or bike pump, and you can launch throw bags (10-16oz) several hundred feet. They now sell for over 300 retail but it's really only about 40 bucks in parts if you want to DIY.

I'll have to play around with what it can launch to see if it is viable. Grappling hooks would be viable for short distances like up a tree. I'm thinking across rivers to make it easier to run logging cables. Launch light cord across then use the cord to pull the heavier stuff. Would make it so the crew won't have to walk through the water or down into ravines.
I'm sure as hell not offering my DD to do that.

A little info.
Does not come with FA or dust cover. The lugs are very sharp and ragged. Mine fit my M&P Magpul lower perfectly.
Lugs will just take some Dremel time to clean up. Going to add a FA plug and a dust cover. I will also add a F5 MFG sight and mount a vertical grip. The way the can barrel is made, there is a lip to stop the can from going too far in. This leave some nice thick material to drill and tap for a grip or rail section.
Blanks have not arrived yet.

20230301_180443.jpg

How do these uppers get around the 50cal+ rule?
Looking at the "Can Cannon" atf letter (I assume it falls into the same group), it is because there is no rifled barrel and there is a substantial blocking feature directly in front of the chamber.
It appears to fall into the same category as signaling devices.
Note there is no hole at the end and there is a limiting pin welded to prevent non-blank ammo from clambering.

20230305_090257.jpg

Last Edited:
Blanks just got delivered. Blanks are on plastic stripper clips in vacuum sealed sections. It came with 2 plastic speed loaders and 2 collection bags.
A little rust on the carry handle but seal is good and wire seal was intact.

20230302_151111.jpg

Launched a 16 ounce can of beer honestly flys alot farther than I thought it would, The golf balls fly fantastic too but phone camera would not show the ball sadly.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top