JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How loud is this? Is it like shooting a regular AR round? That tactical Sh!t video showed them shooting it indoors and it made almost zero noise. Maybe that was a special blank round or are they always that quiet?
It's no where as loud as a 60,000 psi round going off. It's like a deep sounding 22lr. That was in my back yard shooting cans. Still haven't tried a golf ball though.

I agree with the above, it is far from quiet, but not as loud as a normal round. I agree with the "deep sounding .22". Maybe like a SS .22 with a "thump" sound with with it.

Absolutely love mine. It LAUNCHES golf balls. I was shocked with the distance. Now to only be rich and have my own golf course where I can use it to play golf 🤣🤣
We found all sorts of things to do with them. We cut cans in half and used the "cup" from the cut can you launch things like a very large firework into the air after being lit. Not smart but fun.

We found all sorts of things to do with them. We cut cans in half and used the "cup" from the cut can you launch things like a very large firework into the air after being lit. Not smart but fun.
My dad just 3D printer a bunch if can cannon pucks for me to try out. It will either shatter, or work well haha

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews