JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Always thought this would be fun to use in a charity golf tournament, but these days everyone has such a stick up their bubblegum I'd be worried about having the cops called.

I am not sure if I appreciate this post or not. I just ordered one also.....

I had kind of looked at them in the past, but was not sure what I would do with one. Then the price of blanks killed the idea for me. Even to buy the banks separate they want $500/900 rds. It would almost be worth ordering 2 just for the blanks and the "spare" upper......

On the other hand to shoot this thing 900 times would be a lot and it looks like there is a reloading die available, but not cheap.

Link worked for me, I just couldn't justify the purchase.

Edit to say;
Worked for me earlier. Now not so much. Lol
Just the blanks alone.

Had one I built myself. Scrounging up blacks when I did it was never easy. Funnest way to waste some $$ though. Then I stopped using it and it sat forever. Used to bring it to clean ups, but that image wasn't the greatest.

404 Error - Page not found.

Think someone messed up on the price and they had to remove it.

I do find it amusing that they show their price was $4 over MSRP on the mags.

Screenshot_20221120-052736_Chrome.jpg

Last Edited:
Delivered today, blanks came in a new 50cal can with three boxes of 300 blanks on stripper clips sealed each in plastic. The upper, and can launcher look great, the threads on the golf ball launcher are a little rough but function. Overall a very smokin deal. Now, how to rig up a grappling hook, LOL

Delivered today, blanks came in a new 50cal can with three boxes of 300 blanks on stripper clips sealed each in plastic. The upper, and can launcher look great, the threads on the golf ball launcher are a little rough but function. Overall a very smokin deal. Now, how to rig up a grappling hook, LOL
That is awesome. Mine is showing delivery tomorrow.

We need to start a thread about what to launch. I have done some looking online and not a lot of info out there.

I know 900 rounds will last a while, any plans on reloading blanks or are you just going to buy more?

That is awesome. Mine is showing delivery tomorrow.

We need to start a thread about what to launch. I have done some looking online and not a lot of info out there.

I know 900 rounds will last a while, any plans on reloading blanks or are you just going to buy more?
I'm sure 900 will last me close to a lifetime.

Package deal here, I already ordered mine. Looks like it comes with 900 blanks, can launcher, golfball launcher, all mounted to an AR upper. I thought that 900 blanks would cost more than the $249 price tag, so the rest is free from what I can see! Shipping to 97383 was $12.95
Just saw this listed at global ordnance for $499. So you guys that got in on it before they pulled the ad got a great deal!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews