JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How's this for "Sacrilege"? I once had an Inland .30 Carbine that I took to a Gunsmith and had him, Take all of the tool marks out of the barrel, Jewel the bolt, and gold plate the mag release, trigger, Safety and the extractor. Then, I put on a full length Fajen stock.:eek:
Now, that was pretty...:p:)

I think all fire arms are art! It can be purely functional and still have a look that draws the eyes. Some are just sexy with nice metal work and wood, others for the fine and some times intricate work, some just have a bad azz look that makes you smile! Some are even funky but cool in being different! I have seen some really good ideas that just never took off ( My Colt 1855 revolving rifle) and others that were way ahead of there time, that for what ever reason still didn't catch on! Some came into there own long after they were originally made (think AR)! Many are damn nice to look at and hold, and feel the smooth lines and how the action works, some are just pure hate machines designed for pure function but still manage to look so cool! ALL ARE ART to the eyes, hands, and senses of a firearms junky

Sort of like this? chromoxrollstamp.jpg

I think all fire arms are art! It can be purely functional and still have a look that draws the eyes. Some are just sexy with nice metal work and wood, others for the fine and some times intricate work, some just have a bad azz look that makes you smile! Some are even funky but cool in being different! I have seen some really good ideas that just never took off ( My Colt 1855 revolving rifle) and others that were way ahead of there time, that for what ever reason still didn't catch on! Some came into there own long after they were originally made (think AR)! Many are damn nice to look at and hold, and feel the smooth lines and how the action works, some are just pure hate machines designed for pure function but still manage to look so cool! ALL ARE ART to the eyes, hands, and senses of a firearms junky

That Colt 1855 is definitely art!:D:D:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads