JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm new to the AR-15 world... learning what I can. I like the look of this AR, just curious what it is, who makes it, or what furniture is on it.

I think I recognize a magpul mag??

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
rB

1340775982117.jpg

I'm curious myself now that I couldn't find an answer. I don't recognize the lower and from that picture, I can't see if there's any branding rolled into it.
It's magpul'd out, other than that, I have no clue

all the furniture is Magpul (UBR stock, Pmag, MOE handguard, MAID (?) grip), BAD lever, upper/lower both look billet, maybe Mega....barrel is short so an SBR....looks nice, I like it..

Where is the picture from?

all the furniture is Magpul (UBR stock, Pmag, MOE handguard, MAID (?) grip), BAD lever, upper/lower both look billet, maybe Mega....barrel is short so an SBR....looks nice, I like it..

Where is the picture from?
To add to this. The muzzle device is a Hera linear compensator, the receivers are also by Hera. Here's a high resolution copy <broken link removed>

That covers everything I think.

Thanks so much guys! It looks like the HERA Arms lower & linear compensator is tough to come by in the states... anyone have any ideas? Magpul furniture I recognized after going to their website.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top