JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm new to the AR-15 world... learning what I can. I like the look of this AR, just curious what it is, who makes it, or what furniture is on it.

I think I recognize a magpul mag??

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
rB

1340775982117.jpg

I'm curious myself now that I couldn't find an answer. I don't recognize the lower and from that picture, I can't see if there's any branding rolled into it.
It's magpul'd out, other than that, I have no clue

all the furniture is Magpul (UBR stock, Pmag, MOE handguard, MAID (?) grip), BAD lever, upper/lower both look billet, maybe Mega....barrel is short so an SBR....looks nice, I like it..

Where is the picture from?

all the furniture is Magpul (UBR stock, Pmag, MOE handguard, MAID (?) grip), BAD lever, upper/lower both look billet, maybe Mega....barrel is short so an SBR....looks nice, I like it..

Where is the picture from?
To add to this. The muzzle device is a Hera linear compensator, the receivers are also by Hera. Here's a high resolution copy <broken link removed>

That covers everything I think.

Thanks so much guys! It looks like the HERA Arms lower & linear compensator is tough to come by in the states... anyone have any ideas? Magpul furniture I recognized after going to their website.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top