JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man our salespeople ain't that cruel!
It was a private seller. They live in Phoenix and the van was in Montana? I believe.So not only did they pay boo coo bucks they traveled quite a ways for it.
So here is the solution if you know how to weld and have the room in your camping vehicle.Forgot about it till they put it up front at You tube

2015-07-24-19-42-59-280155234.jpeg

We used these in the service until the late 80s; hot water, privacy, and ego were scarce in those days.....called Australian Shower

Last Edited:
When I was living in Australia I would boil water and add it to the cold water in the solar shower, it was much faster than waiting several hours for the sun to do the work

When I was living in Australia I would boil water and add it to the cold water in the solar shower, it was much faster than waiting several hours for the sun to do the work
Hey every little bit helps though.If you can heat it up with the sun first it speeds things up a some.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top