JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, I am really glad I found this site. I am new to washington and cannot find any really solid information on this, Basically I want to go out and do some dispersed camping in an area that I can also do some target shooting at I live near everett but do not mind a drive. I am also confused about the wording on MT bakers website. Is it saying that I can shoot anywere in the forest not near a recrational camp ground residence or building or road?

The default rule is that you can shoot on public lands, so long as you maintain distance from, and don't shoot across or from, public roads, per Washington law.

But you need to check with the US Forest Service or BLM (depending on what type of public land it is) to find out what the local rules are for that area. So figure out where you want to go, then contact the USFS or BLM that manages that area, and you're set.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top