JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have for sale a very nice set of Marathon seat covers that came off my 2018 XL F150. I was told by Marathon that they will fit 2015 to present F150. They are in great condition, less than a year old. The truck was rear ended and I was hoping to use these on my replacement but several things are different on my new XLT.

These are Realtree AP main color and medium grey trim color. Looks great with the f150 grey interiors. Included is the console cover and all 3 head rest covers. Marathon covers are really nice heavy duty Cordura. They are waterproof, clean up easily, and will last for many years. Great quality.

(The pic only shows one seat cover but I had started taking them off before I remembered to take the photo)

These were about $425 including tax and shipping less than a year ago from Marathon. $250 shipped Thanks!

fullsizeoutput_727.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'll vouch for how tough these things are. I have a set on my Tacoma. They've been on there for over three years, probably 60-75k miles with them. I took them off and washed them once or twice and have spot cleaned them a few times. They're tough as can be and still hold up well. I love being able to just get in the truck and go, no matter what, and not need to worry about damaging the upholstery. They're tough as can be.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top