JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
City
Beaverton/Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Getting rid of some equipment that doesn't get used too much anymore. Please shoot me a message if you're interested.

Everything is the marked price or OBO.

I'd be interested in Glock 43 parts specifically, but am open to trades in general if you want to go that route.

Canon 300mm f/4L - $400
Note - this is the Non-IS version. It is in excellent condition, glass is clear and free of scratches, haze, or fungus. Autofocus is sharp and fast. Only reason I'm selling it is because I also have a 200mm and a 400mm and I find myself reaching for this lens the least. Comes with caps and tripod collar.

IMG_7227.JPG IMG_7228.JPG IMG_7229.JPG

Canon Rebel T2 35mm Film Camera - $30
The grip texture is peeling but it's in otherwise perfect shape - check the light seals and shutter in the images below. This is a great first camera for someone looking to learn or a kid. Takes Canon EF mount lenses - so if you already have lenses for your digital, use them with this. Or use lenses you get for this with digital!

IMG_7211.JPG IMG_7212.JPG IMG_7214.JPG IMG_7215.JPG IMG_7213.JPG

Thanks for lookin'!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews