JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Definitely agree about not letting Oregon turn into California. My naive, idealistic side sees the Oregon of the future as a libertarian utopia, with no more laws than we need to punish people who infringe on others' rights, a social net that is 100% efficient and only helps those who absolutely need it to get back on their feet, citizens who respect each others rights, and an economy that thrives. But then I see Hollywood creeping into Portland, protesters in Eugene arguing for MORE welfare programs, and Ginny Burdick, and realize that we'll be lucky to even maintain the status quo.

Heck maybe we shoudl let everyone own a gun , pedophiles, lunatics, thieves, riobbers and killers, drug addicts and the mentally ill. Yeah thats the ticket - everyone gets a gun regardless of what thier history inidcates or thier intent.

Just to be clear here - I do not support this thinking but many on here feel that there should be absolutely no resticitions on who owns guns including those that are mentally disturbed. It's thier god given right. I support the 2A but I do not think that all individuals are qulified to have a fierarm any more than I woudl give a car to an alcoholic.

James Ruby

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads