JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, what does it take for the Supreme Court to just say "Enough!" and intercede against the 9th and their unconstitutional shenanigans? Can they even do such a thing?
So, short answer is: YES, SCOTUS can step in and reverse the 9th at any time they wish, especially as this case was already GVR'ed with instructions, and now, the most overturned court in the nation will get theirs once again, and I bet it will happen very soon this time! I imagine Justice Thomas is watching closely, and will likely jump at the first chance he can to smash the 9th yet again, which would certainly be a Reversal with Prejudice, basically the worst thing that can happen to the 9th, basically the high court telling the rest of the country that nothing out of the 9th is valid or worth any consideration, and it further sets them up for congressional impeachments to remove the offending justices from the bench! Here is where we need a strong D.o.J. leadership, ( Which we don't currently have in Merric Garland) as the Attorney General would be the one to push forward articles of impeachment as well as directing congressional hearings into specifics, though congress is quite capable on it's own, and if Jim Jorden takes the speakership, would most certainly move that ball up the field! Lots of cogs in the wheel, but I imagine Justice Thomas will act soon, likely at the request of Duncan!

Just got an email from CRPA saying they are petioining the Supreme Court. I hope Judges Thomas and Alito are ready and waiting for this.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top