JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's look at the way the situation has unfolded over the past 15 years. We can go back further if you'd like.
I'm asking you to step back for a sec and look at this situation with a neutral mindset.

1.) 9/11 - the terrorists came here and attacked the world trade center in NY so we declared war on them, went over to Afghanistan and basically destroyed their country in the name of global war on terror. I still believe this entire situation could have been prevented because the government knew what they were planning and took no action.

2.) Iraq part 2 - Sadaam Hussein wasn't willing to sell us oil at lower costs so we made up a story about WMDs and went into Iraq even after the UN said they didn't find any. We basically destroyed the entire country and killed thousands of innocent people in the mix and left millions of others homeless. Again, in the name of global war on terror.

If you were living in the Middle East and just got attacked by a foreign country, lost family members at the hands of the US forces, was possibly incarcerated and tortured at Abou Gharib, lost your home and everything you had. Would you hold a grudge against the country who did that to you? Would you do everything in your power to attack them? The answer to both of those questions is YES and if you say NO, i will call you a liar or an ignorant fool.

There's an old saying about Africa, "Africa will always be Africa" regardless what the Western world tries to do. The same thing can be said about the Middle East, it'll always be the same way so everyone needs to just leave it alone. If a terrorist organization attacks us, we need to target those groups and run covert operations to essentially assassinate them, not start a war in a foreign country.

Let me make it clear that i'm not defending the acts of these idiots...but looking at the entire situation with an objective mindset.

Al Jazeera America Producer Objects To Publishing Terrorist Tashfeen Malik's Face Without Burka, Calls It "Disrepectful"

I call that BS, burka off, show the true identity... Male or female, how the heck could you tell if it's fully covered. If you live on American soil, assimilate!!!! Burka off!!! Case closed.... Or you can always go back the the sh!t hole y'all came from... BYE!!!!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top