JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Left the powder on the shelf :)

Picked up some 10mm Starline & Jagemann, S&B LP, and a box of Buffalo Bore Heavy in 10mm :)

Man, I could spend a bit of money in that store...

Picked up some 10mm Starline & Jagemann, S&B LP, and a box of Buffalo Bore Heavy in 10mm :)

That S&B primers I guess? I see that Powder Valley quit carrying Tula primers for the most part. You had any issues/differences withe S&B primers.

I load 9 with S&B exclusively, and have zero issues.

I only picked up the box of LP to test in the 10 (CCI 300 & 350 are what I normally use).

Do you have a standard glock barrel? ASSuming it's a glock.
I bought 2 boxes of BB ammo and only half of them would fit my 10mm LW barrel.Some of the ammo had the bullets bulging out the sides. And when I emailed BB he was all pissed and said it was LW's barrel not his ammo

Do you have a standard glock barrel? ASSuming it's a glock.
I bought 2 boxes of BB ammo and only half of them would fit my 10mm LW barrel.Some of the ammo had the bullets bulging out the sides. And when I emailed BB he was all pissed and said it was LW's barrel not his ammo

No bubblegum? Guess I better plunk it.

Yeah, it's a G20 w/ 5.15" LW. Only reason I bought the BB ammo was to compare case expansion to some of my 'warmer' loads.

Last Edited:
I having a hard time understanding why we can say bubblegum. I mean bubblegum is pretty out of line, and bubblegum this bubblegum is just offensive, but plain old bubblegum?

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top