JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Left the powder on the shelf :)

Picked up some 10mm Starline & Jagemann, S&B LP, and a box of Buffalo Bore Heavy in 10mm :)

Man, I could spend a bit of money in that store...

Picked up some 10mm Starline & Jagemann, S&B LP, and a box of Buffalo Bore Heavy in 10mm :)

That S&B primers I guess? I see that Powder Valley quit carrying Tula primers for the most part. You had any issues/differences withe S&B primers.

I load 9 with S&B exclusively, and have zero issues.

I only picked up the box of LP to test in the 10 (CCI 300 & 350 are what I normally use).

Do you have a standard glock barrel? ASSuming it's a glock.
I bought 2 boxes of BB ammo and only half of them would fit my 10mm LW barrel.Some of the ammo had the bullets bulging out the sides. And when I emailed BB he was all pissed and said it was LW's barrel not his ammo

Do you have a standard glock barrel? ASSuming it's a glock.
I bought 2 boxes of BB ammo and only half of them would fit my 10mm LW barrel.Some of the ammo had the bullets bulging out the sides. And when I emailed BB he was all pissed and said it was LW's barrel not his ammo

No bubblegum? Guess I better plunk it.

Yeah, it's a G20 w/ 5.15" LW. Only reason I bought the BB ammo was to compare case expansion to some of my 'warmer' loads.

Last Edited:
I having a hard time understanding why we can say bubblegum. I mean bubblegum is pretty out of line, and bubblegum this bubblegum is just offensive, but plain old bubblegum?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top