JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stopped by Tualatin Cabelas this afternoon about 3:30PM, and an employee was restocking the reloading components. He put out some CCI Large Pistol Magnum Primers (5-6 bricks) and 2 bricks of Federal Large Pistol Magnum. $80 for CCI, and $90 for Federal IIRC. Also put out a couple pounds of Winchester 231 powder (one left with me) for $34.

Limit one brick on the primers he said. I don't need them bad enough to pay the current asking price, but someone here may so passing along FYI.

Stopped by Tualatin Cabelas this afternoon about 3:30PM, and an employee was restocking the reloading components. He put out some CCI Large Pistol Magnum Primers (5-6 bricks) and 2 bricks of Federal Large Pistol Magnum. $80 for CCI, and $90 for Federal IIRC. Also put out a couple pounds of Winchester 231 powder (one left with me) for $34.

Limit one brick on the primers he said. I don't need them bad enough to pay the current asking price, but someone here may so passing along FYI.
Would the magnum primers work in 45acp and 10mm loads?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top