JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got mine as they were unloading the boxes.
Good luck to all

20210831_132522.jpg

Thats unbelieveable.... I was there last night and found one brick of large pistol primers for $65. I was mainly looking for powder and small pistol primers.

Primer prices more than double pre-Covid, the new normal.
The new normal.. unfortunately may be correct for some time to come. I was at Cabela's stepchild sportsmans warehouse on Sunday and could not believe prices were even worse than Cabelas.

Yeah, that's high. But between our current two choices of "available but stupid expensive" and "cheap but sold out everywhere", I'll take the former.

It's odd that the primers fly off the shelves at $75 but linger in the classifieds at $100. If 9mm was disappearing at $10 a box in the store, I would be surprised if it lingered in the classifieds at $12.50 a box.

Have you asked if they are keeping them in the backroom? I heard this might be the case at some sportsmans.
To clarify, I did not see primers or powders at Happy valley sportsmans on Sunday. I did ask for the shelf in the back. I did see ammo (mostly defensive pistol at $1 per round and various rifle calibers 223..) but for reloading, they had brass and projectiles and it was stunning to see the "new normal prices."

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top