JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One thing about an actual store is that you can get 'hands on' with whatever you're looking to purchase. Cabelas does carry a lot of inventory with a big selection. Prices are high so I often will buy elsewhere AFTER putting my grubby little mitts on the item. I really like shopping/buying online but also like to know what I'm buying.

Go to bimart.
Also, wholesale sports has decent prices on guns. But, there floor stock is Way over priced.
Unless there's more Idiots out there then I knew of, cabelas won't have stores in 5 years. The model wont work.

I bought Magtech 45 acp at Seattle Sportco for $17 a box a few weeks ago. Today at Marysville Cabellas they were $27.

Cabellas has too much overhead to offer low prices.

Originally Posted by Grunwald
Some years ago Cramer (the MSNBC as-clown) was pushing Cabela's as the great investment because all the outdoorsmen shop there. I emailed him to tell him he is nuts. It is a store for fake outdoor yappies like him.
and it's not (MSNBC) it's MSLSD based on the things that are said on that joke of a news station

Neither one of you has it right. Cramer is on CNBC. It and Fox Business are for those people who fancy themselves as players in the stock market, not realizing that they are getting played.

As for Cabelas, it's never done much for me. Other than a Kershaw knife that they had a great deal on and made for good stocking stuffers last Christmas, I've not seen any real bargains. Their shirts are less expensive than comparables from other makers, but they come with oversized Cabelas branding. No thank you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top