JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Excellent condition, used for ammo storage inside of a house. I've consolidated and down sized my ammo so no longer needed. Can help load or deliver a reasonable distance. All original paper work and accessories. Two keys. $200 SOLD

Here is a full description I grabbed from the internet.

Keep you guns and other valuable items safely locked inside Cabela's® 18-Gun Cabinet, and enjoy a little extra peace of mind. This strong, sturdy and generously sized gun locker (55"L x 21"W x 18"D) has the capacity to fit up to 18 guns. The 18-gauge steel body and door are enough to keep your guns stowed away and out of the wrong hands. The 3-point locking system adds extra resistance and strength to the door. Design your own internal gun storage with the included cabinet accessories: 4 gun racks, 3 adjustable shelves, and 1 full-length shelf. Key lock with back-up keys. Cabela's 18-Gun locker is a great choice for the safety conscious gun owner. Fits up to 46'' Firearms. Weight: 100lbs.

Generously sized gun locker
Fits up to 18 guns
Fits up to 46'' firearms
18-gauge steel body and door
3-point locking system
Includes 4 gun racks, 3 adjustable shelves, and 1 full-length shelf

IMG_9414.JPG IMG_9417.JPG IMG_9418.JPG IMG_9419.JPG IMG_9420.JPG IMG_9422.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR