JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Colt
City
Dallas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I've got a well-used Colt A1 upper receiver. Marked C H on the stampings. It has seen better days but would make a very cool conversation piece for an old period correct build. Upper receiver comes as-is and what you see is what you get. Everything appears to be in good working order. I personally have never assembled this receiver and shot it. Bought it many years ago and its been sitting ever since.

Looking to either sell this outright or do a straight trade for another COLT upper receiver w/ brass deflector and the carry handle. Trying to do a period correct clone of the Colt 723 from the early 90's. Got to get my Delta team build going again.

Added a photo of what I am trying to build using period correct parts.

Ignore price. Make a reasonable offer or trade. Condition of COLT receiver being offered for trade (by you) is not important. I prefer ones that show some use.

20240323_194516.jpg 20240323_194522.jpg 20240323_194536.jpg 20240323_194547.jpg pasted image 0.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top