JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A new to me stamp and just curious if anyone has seen this marking and knows who the stamp belongs to.

An AR upper and located on the bottom of the rear take down lug.... "h."

~TIA

Last Edited:
Anchor Harvey, maybe?
It has the splintered AH side mark and definitely out of their forge, but the lug bottom stamp got me curious if that's a maker mark or some other meaning I'm unaware of. It's the first time I've ever run across it.

1708052299004.png

Only thing I could find that seems plausible. Shift indicator or CNC machine identifier.

Only thing I could find that seems plausible. Shift indicator or CNC machine identifier.
Good find. It seems like if it was one of those then it would be stamped or cut, vs., a forged mark, but it does give a lead... the guy mentioned he got his from PSA.

Along those lines... maybe a mold identifier to track QC of the actual molds(?) It just seems odd since I've seen a crap ton of forged uppers and never run across one with a mark in that location. Kinda leading me to think it was a brand or some other meaning related.

It actually calipered up quite nicely and more just a curiosity for edification, now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top