JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here vs. her. I am not going to talk about this foulness because it will turn into nasty personal attacks on her. While said attacks are true, easy to make, and pretty funny; there's plenty of real subjects related to her actions.

TSA_Janet_Napolitano_Scan.jpg

Thanks - I had to wash my eyes out with battery acid :eek:

Question for you political thinkers:

How IN GOD'S NAME did Arizona elect her TWICE as recently as 2006, and then elect an arch-conservative like Jan Brewer as her successor?

This is like Montana electing Walter Mondale twice, then deciding they liked Michelle Bachman in the very next two terms.

Or maybe 7 years with this ultra-liberal dweeb disgusted Arizona so much that they would have elected Adolph Hitler rather than another Democrat... Hmmm...???

I have to wonder what governor moon beam is getting out of this deal -oh, wait, someone in charge of the university system to help mold the minds of future grads to expand the brain dead voter base. I suppose it should be expected coming from a state that will soon make people buy an ammo license if they wish to buy ammo.

I have intensely disliked Judge Nelson from day 1 of the trial. I think she has been biased to ridiculous extremes towards the prosecution in this case. I also note that her reputation among her fellow judges and lawyers varies somewhere between "Satisfactory" and "Good" Not exactly a glowing recommendation.

All that having been said, I have to ask you whether that picture would have been used if it was a male judge?

In other words, why is it that we see on the same day, photoshopped pictures of the quite unattractive Janet Napolitano (who I wouldn't walk across the street to pee upon if she was on fire) and pictures comparing Judge Nelson (who I think has been appalling in the Zimmerman case) to a particularly unattractive fat MAN?

I don't remember seeing these kinds of comparisons everywhere where MALE judges were concerned, or MALE politicians are concerned (with a few exceptions like Obama/Joker).

Not trying to go all PC on you guys here, but the speed at which females who we don't like who also happen to be unattractive are demonized STRICTLY BASED ON APPEARRANCE doesn't do justice to this forum or our cause, which is gun rights.

Unless you think all the old, fat, unattractive students I've had over the years who LOVE guns and vote pretty much the way the most conservative members of this forum could want ALSO deserve to be called out by the left because they aren't attractive, rather than for their ideas or actions.

Question for you political thinkers:

How IN GOD'S NAME did Arizona elect her TWICE as recently as 2006, and then elect an arch-conservative like Jan Brewer as her successor?
Actually, it was because she railed relentlessly against GWB, insisting he do SOMETHING about our porous southern border and illegal immigration.

Of course we all know what she did as soon as B.O. made her DHS Sec.
It was suddenly a non-issue.
And our border is now "more secure than EVER."
With zero substantive changes in policy or structure, since GWB.

I have intensely disliked Judge Nelson from day 1 of the trial. I think she has been biased to ridiculous extremes towards the prosecution in this case. I also note that her reputation among her fellow judges and lawyers varies somewhere between "Satisfactory" and "Good" Not exactly a glowing recommendation.

All that having been said, I have to ask you whether that picture would have been used if it was a male judge?

In other words, why is it that we see on the same day, photoshopped pictures of the quite unattractive Janet Napolitano (who I wouldn't walk across the street to pee upon if she was on fire) and pictures comparing Judge Nelson (who I think has been appalling in the Zimmerman case) to a particularly unattractive fat MAN?

I don't remember seeing these kinds of comparisons everywhere where MALE judges were concerned, or MALE politicians are concerned (with a few exceptions like Obama/Joker).

Not trying to go all PC on you guys here, but the speed at which females who we don't like who also happen to be unattractive are demonized STRICTLY BASED ON APPEARRANCE doesn't do justice to this forum or our cause, which is gun rights.

Unless you think all the old, fat, unattractive students I've had over the years who LOVE guns and vote pretty much the way the most conservative members of this forum could want ALSO deserve to be called out by the left because they aren't attractive, rather than for their ideas or actions.

I agree with your premise and don't condone the judging/making fun of folks on things they have no control over like "genetic appearance", BUT we've all had such a gutfull of the ugliness from their insides being IMPOSED on us that sometimes a man just has to put on (and wear) some stretchy pants and lash out about the ugliness on the outside to let off a little bit of steam... otherwise there'd be more "killin's goin' on out der!" ;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top