JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am "good to go" but would like to buy a few more stripped lowers just in case. This would be my first time buying a stripped lower (or 5 ha ha) from an FFL, which seems to be my best option at the moment considering the gray market prices. I can get them $85 a piece still online.

I'm curious to know if buying multiple stripped lowers causes you to be flagged to the ATF or not. If so, maybe best to hold off?

as far as I know 2 pistols gets a flag, and 5 rifles gets a flag...

not sure how they classify lowers though... you may want to talk to your FFL as he has to submit the multiple sales form and he determines that part...

As a gunsmith...I have some ideas to keep putting this particular action into hands if for some reason they actually get a ban, though I dont think they can, but even then I think I make a pretty nice, not "evil", looking hunting type rifle. I've let all of my licensing, as well as dealer accounts go but am thinking about going back to it now that I'm no longer owned by the Army. So I have been searching for an inexpensive lower to tinker with.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top