JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$225
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
I have for sale a brand new, in the box, Burris AR-332 3x32mm Prism Red Dot Sight which has never been mounted, turned on, or even removed from the plastic bag. I bought this for the FF3 deal, so the box is missing the UPC. I was planning on selling it on eBay, but I figured I'd see if someone local wants it.

Price is $225.

While I'd prefer to sell it, I'm willing to entertain trade offers as well, and I can include cash on my end.

Description from the Burris website.

The AR-332 is designed for lawmen, military personnel, and competitive shooters who want additional range from a compact, fast-acquisition optic.

The rotary, 10-position power selector allows quick changes from red to green powered reticle, or clear, crisp black reticle when power is off. With five red and five green power levels, all lighting conditions can be quickly matched. A CR2032 battery powers the reticle.

The Ballistic CQ™ reticle features holdover dots good out to 600 yards. They work best with 5.56 or 7.62 ammunition.

Picatinny rails allow piggybacking of additional sights, lasers or lights. The entire, rugged design is backed by the Burris Forever Warranty™ .

The perfect AR Scope for quick target aquistion, coupled with a bit more range.

IMG_4547.JPG IMG_4548.JPG IMG_4549.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have for sale a brand new, in the box, Burris AR-332 3x32mm Prism Red Dot Sight which has never been mounted, turned on, or even removed from the plastic bag. I bought this for the FF3 deal, so the box is missing the UPC. I was planning on selling it on eBay, but I figured I'd see if someone local wants it.

Price is $225.

While I'd prefer to sell it, I'm willing to entertain trade offers as well, and I can include cash on my end.

Description from the Burris website.

View attachment 330248 View attachment 330249 View attachment 330250
Mine was about a 3 week turn around. But I got in early and didn't get delayed shipping g due to holidays. Great deal by the way

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top