Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Burris 1.5-6x XTR scope

Discussion in 'Scope & Optic Classifieds' started by blasto, Jun 10, 2014.

1. blasto

blasto Central Valley Member

For sale Newport and eugene area:

As new in box Burris 1.5-6x XTR tactical scope with rings, illum reticle center

$300

Pics avail

rsmccsman likes this.
  2. gfmallett

gfmallett westernUS Concord, CA Member

Is the scope still available? are there rings with the scope? are you willing to ship to my area in no. Calif. How old is the scope and what is the condition? my email is gfmallett@gmail.com if you can get back to me by email

3. 22nut

22nut Oregon New Member

I also am interested. Could possible meet in Eugene or Newport. Is this for 7.62 rounds or 5.56? I'd be coming our of Portland area if you ever find yourself more North along I5, or south in North Bend/Coos Bay.

4. blasto

It is the older model scope with the illum + reticle and not the BDC one. It looks brand new and has only had about 150 rnds shot under it. Love it just funding a wedding. I can meet in Salem if interested in purchase

5. gfmallett

gfmallett westernUS Concord, CA Member

I would like to purchase the scope. I would presume the cost to be 300.00 plus shipping fee of 10,00 to 15.00 ((insurance is a good Idea). so if you can get back to me with a paypal addy I will send you 315.00 and an address to ship to. Please get back to me as I deer season is upon us and I would like to have my gear in hunting order. Thanks, George

6. blasto

Ok, I'll try to send it to you by this evening. I don't use it much. I ran off and left my scope at my other place and won't be able to get pictures until Monday now

7. blasto

Sending you info via email