WTS OR Burris 1.5-6x XTR scope

Reactions
I also am interested. Could possible meet in Eugene or Newport. Is this for 7.62 rounds or 5.56? I'd be coming our of Portland area if you ever find yourself more North along I5, or south in North Bend/Coos Bay.

OP
B
Reactions
I also am interested. Could possible meet in Eugene or Newport. Is this for 7.62 rounds or 5.56? I'd be coming our of Portland area if you ever find yourself more North along I5, or south in North Bend/Coos Bay.
It is the older model scope with the illum + reticle and not the BDC one. It looks brand new and has only had about 150 rnds shot under it. Love it just funding a wedding. I can meet in Salem if interested in purchase

Reactions
Is the scope still available? are there rings with the scope? are you willing to ship to my area in no. Calif. How old is the scope and what is the condition? my email is gfmallett@gmail.com if you can get back to me by email
I would like to purchase the scope. I would presume the cost to be 300.00 plus shipping fee of 10,00 to 15.00 ((insurance is a good Idea). so if you can get back to me with a paypal addy I will send you 315.00 and an address to ship to. Please get back to me as I deer season is upon us and I would like to have my gear in hunting order. Thanks, George

OP
B
Reactions
I would like to purchase the scope. I would presume the cost to be 300.00 plus shipping fee of 10,00 to 15.00 ((insurance is a good Idea). so if you can get back to me with a paypal addy I will send you 315.00 and an address to ship to. Please get back to me as I deer season is upon us and I would like to have my gear in hunting order. Thanks, George
Ok, I'll try to send it to you by this evening. I don't use it much. I ran off and left my scope at my other place and won't be able to get pictures until Monday now

UPCOMING EVENTS

Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Helpful and Handy
    I have shopped, transferred, bought, browsed, or merely stopped in for a friendly hello or two, and every time without fail I left feeling better...
    • 10mm
  • Sound Loan and Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Definitely recommended
    friendly people, great prices on guns ammo tools, jewelry, other pawn shop stuff, always been easy to deal with
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Responsive, courteous, great comms and absolutely reasonable!
    Bought a firearm from a local NWF's member and as I live in Idaho it had to transfer through a local FFL. The Seller picked A Cut Above... The...
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Another sterling experience A+
    Tyler is a great man and this place is a treasure. Reasonable fees and excellent service. Kind and polite. No BS. I will keep coming back.
  • A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Great FFL Gun Transfers.
    Last Saturday morning. Me & the wife bought a pistol from another great Northwestfirearm's member. Meet up A Cut Above pawn shop. Wife had a...
Top Bottom