JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also am interested. Could possible meet in Eugene or Newport. Is this for 7.62 rounds or 5.56? I'd be coming our of Portland area if you ever find yourself more North along I5, or south in North Bend/Coos Bay.

I also am interested. Could possible meet in Eugene or Newport. Is this for 7.62 rounds or 5.56? I'd be coming our of Portland area if you ever find yourself more North along I5, or south in North Bend/Coos Bay.

It is the older model scope with the illum + reticle and not the BDC one. It looks brand new and has only had about 150 rnds shot under it. Love it just funding a wedding. I can meet in Salem if interested in purchase

Is the scope still available? are there rings with the scope? are you willing to ship to my area in no. Calif. How old is the scope and what is the condition? my email is [email protected] if you can get back to me by email

I would like to purchase the scope. I would presume the cost to be 300.00 plus shipping fee of 10,00 to 15.00 ((insurance is a good Idea). so if you can get back to me with a paypal addy I will send you 315.00 and an address to ship to. Please get back to me as I deer season is upon us and I would like to have my gear in hunting order. Thanks, George

I would like to purchase the scope. I would presume the cost to be 300.00 plus shipping fee of 10,00 to 15.00 ((insurance is a good Idea). so if you can get back to me with a paypal addy I will send you 315.00 and an address to ship to. Please get back to me as I deer season is upon us and I would like to have my gear in hunting order. Thanks, George

Ok, I'll try to send it to you by this evening. I don't use it much. I ran off and left my scope at my other place and won't be able to get pictures until Monday now

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top