JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PS - PC sensitivity here in yUK is hitting a new high, even more than a few years back when I had an article returned to me for revision because it contained the word 'sbubblegum'.

The UK, and a lot of Western countries, are on the fast track to utter destruction, as we recognize them, for this reason and the replacement of the individual with collective identity as the base unit of society.

An example of replacing the individual is the immediately recognizable trend to no individual responsibility. Some collective entity must take blame. That collective entity is an inanimate object or right in this case.

Very strange concepts for those of us that believe in the individual. Yet very real principles of the thought of the people we're dealing with.

Accully the anti gun people have already got to the family's involved in this .
I heard a mom or aunt or someone do a interview.
And the one thing she kept saying is .
People need to know that guns kill people

No we continually see bad parenting kills people. Charge his parents!!!!
And people will either stop having kids they can't raise or they will make for dang sure their kids don't do dumb ish

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top