JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A friend of mine from work's 75yr old father-in-law was involved in a bad crash last week.

Was sitting at a red light in his modified wheelchair accessible mini-van when a young kid in a pickup rear-ended him at about 45mph.

Impact was so severe that it buckled the roof of the mini-van, broke the guy's back, broke ribs, and paralyzed him partially.

The family was reeling from the crash and trying to make sense of things when yesterday, my friend was headed to work when a 20yr old male in a pickup crossed the centerline on the highway and hit him head on.

Broke ribs, collapsed a lung, and multiple other injuries.

A couple of other bad crashes were in the news as well this week. All involving 20-somethings at fault.

It's graduation time and the college kids are even more empty-headed than usual and wrecking havoc on area roadways.

Heck, I was headed to the cabin yesterday in my Yukon towing my UTV trailer and coming up to a T-intersection on Hwy 95 when a couple of college kids in a little Mazda hatchback about hit me head on.

They were turning onto the road I was on from the hwy and cut the corner way sharp at speed and about hit me. I had to hit the brakes, breaking a strap holding the UTV down while they swerved wildly to avoid the collision. Didn't even stop.

Another few days and the idiots will be gone, and hopefully the roads will get safer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top