JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Please listen to this discussion between Tim at Military Arms Channel and Erich at Gun Owners of America. This is the most up to date information about the lawsuits current situation and WHY this lawsuit is so important.

Last Edited:
Please listen to this discussion between Tim at Military Arms Channel and Erich at Gun Owners of America. This is the most up to date information about the lawsuits current situation and WHY this lawsuit is so important.

Great video! It disturbs me that many bumpstock haters won't acknowledge the importance of what the current Administration has done here. Hopefully the Courts will reverse this ban. But it is a very slippery slope we are on now.

One bumpstock stay denied. One to go.
It was likely to get denied. The stay was requested obviously because making felons out of hundreds of thousands of people overnight had to be contested. Sounds like the real court battle is ahead.

The bump stock ruling is just a gateway to real firearms limitations. Once you let them in the door they are in and you invited them. Harder to get them out. They have a legal standing. That's why I oppose pratically everything.

They have shown very little restraint or evidence of actual gun measures that would make a difference. They ignore criminal behavior but show a distain for law abiding tax paying citizens. They temporarily placate current law enforcement & military until the day after they retire, then they are like everyone one else. A potential mass shooter.

is my finger illegal?

I have learned to bump fire from the shoulder very well and in short 3-7rnd bursts
This was MACs point in the video. He worries that this could lead to future Administrations banning or listing as NFA items, auto-loading rifles all together. It seems like a stretch but I never thought that bump firing would be a target.

Atty for GOA:
Hammond called the Trump administration's bump stock ban "sort of weird in that it's saying that a piece of plastic is a 'machine gun.' I think the court also needs to take into consideration that if the piece of plastic is a machine gun, the AR-15 is also a machine gun."

Last Edited:
I think bump fire stocks are kind of lame to begin with, I never owned any nor had the desire to have one. That being said, I think it was kind of weak for Trump to give them up without getting something in return, that is negotiating 101 and probably my first complaint with the president besides his rally speeches.

That being said, I think it was kind of weak for Trump to give them up without getting something in return, ...

He very well could have gotten something that we are unaware of. So many gears (many invisible to civilians) in this machine that a watch maker couldnt figure them all out.

He very well could have gotten something that we are unaware of. So many gears (many invisible to civilians) in this machine that a watch maker couldnt figure them all out.

He could have, but since we don't have any information either way, its safe to assume he gave them up for nothing. He should have offered the bump stocks in exchange for democratic support of the hearing protection act to de-list suppressors as NFA items.

For The People, yes, they should've gotten something to brag about in return. Another Win, if you will. Which makes me think it was an unadvertisable win...

So many bank accounts, so little time to fill them.

I think bump fire stocks are kind of lame to begin with, I never owned any nor had the desire to have one. That being said, I think it was kind of weak for Trump to give them up without getting something in return, that is negotiating 101 and probably my first complaint with the president besides his rally speeches.
It's not even about bump stocks it's about how he recklessly forced the ban by executive fiat. He used chevron deference to allow the ATF to reverse its opinion that bump stocks were in fact NOT machine guns.

It's not even about bump stocks it's about how he recklessly forced the ban by executive fiat. He used chevron deference to allow the ATF to reverse its opinion that bump stocks were in fact NOT machine guns.
Exactly and if the courts let this stand, we could see the DOJ/ATF make all kinds of decisions like this at the POTUS whim.

Between the use of executive orders to rewrite ATF policy, to the use of emergency declarations to re-appropriate Federal money unilaterally, Trump is setting the stage nicely for our next monarch.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top