Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Bump-fire stock

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by Mutoman, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Mutoman

Mutoman North Bend Active Member

2. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

"100% legal to own and use! Slide Fire Solutions' ground breaking "Slide Stock" technology and ergonomic design provide individuals the ability to Bump Fire more safely - offering another element of entertainment for recreational shooters everywhere! You can now safely and accurately bump-fire your AR-15 at an incredible rate. Each SSAR-15 comes with a Hex Key to remove the factory pistol grip, Interface Block, SSAR-15 Rifle Stock, BATFE Approval Letter, and Installation / Operation Instructions."

Website http://militarygunsupply.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=58&products_id=1082

Remember that the ATF approved the Akin Accelerator 10/22 bump-fire stock before they changed their mind on it. They like to make up the rules as they go along.

Nice stock though. Good luck to the manufacturer.

3. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

4. g.i. joe

g.i. joe Portland Active Member

I met a guy in Portland, he was a gunsmith from Austrailia here working on the 10/22 stock. I wonder if thats the same product?

5. A.I.P.

A.I.P. UpperUS Active Member

I can see the ATF visiting all those who purchase this item and while they are there performing a warrant-less search of the premises, 'on grounds of suspicious activity'.

6. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

Legal or not, pretty useless item. Your shots going to be all over the place. :)

7. MBGraphix

MBGraphix Salem, Oregon Member

Interesting to see how long until the ATF says... "ahh - No, we decided... ahh - No".

:)