JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good lights, decent run time, and output. A bit on the spendy side IMO. At the $300 price range I prefer an x300ultra but that's just me.

If it is a stay at home defensive pistol, I would keep the lumens under 200. You may risk blinding yourself as I have done in multiple night shooting drills. Also a good wide beam is preferable to a conical centralized beam. Wide beams allow for a faster full room sweep with less activations of the light.

Side note, I would use a standard hand held flashlight as my "go to" while keeping the pistol light exclusively for use when there is a known threat. Heard horror stories of college kids sneaking in late to do laundry or raid there parents fridge and drawn or fired on.

good call. I would hate to have to point my gun at something just to illuminate it! I have a flash light next to the bed now, but the cat likes to batt at things that roll if I dont tie it down!;)

I keep an Xc1 on my "bedside" g19, it's a great light with a intuitive momentary switch but honestly it costs about twice what it should. My go-to middle of the night light is an eagletac p20a2 which was a fraction of the price and lights up the room just the same.

That being said, the xc1 looks like it was designed for a g19 and performs just the same; flawlessly.

Wait for a sale and spoil yourself :cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads