JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone make a bump fire spade grip? (like this but bump fire)

arr-830_1.jpg

the price for the belt fed 9mm upper is coming down and I might need to do something stupid with it.

Seems to me you need to just quit messing around and find you a three position transferable lower.

It is bound to do better than a 401k or pension. Just get'er done and quit messing about.

Seems to me you need to just quit messing around and find you a three position transferable lower.

It is bound to do better than a 401k or pension. Just get'er done and quit messing about.

but I dont want to pay that stupid tax. Plus with current prices I can make a bump fire 9m belt fed for about $1500 using one of my 80% lowers and all the parts I have. (plus 500 rounds of ammo which is included with the upper)

plus I could mount it on my car with a spade grip

Or I could just make a sling shot and shoot rolls of quarters down range, since it would be an equivalent waste of money

Nothing like that yet. A bump fire stock requires the use of two separate hand positions, which the spade grip does not. One hand to rest on the grip/trigger brace, and one on the forward hand guard to pull the gun forward. That being said, I do have an engineering background, and a few ideas to make a bump fire versions of the spade grip, as well as a bullpup stock for any AR upper, and a pistol adapter. The ATF is going to hate me. Will keep this thread posted.

Nothing like that yet. A bump fire stock requires the use of two separate hand positions, which the spade grip does not. One hand to rest on the grip/trigger brace, and one on the forward hand guard to pull the gun forward. That being said, I do have an engineering background, and a few ideas to make a bump fire versions of the spade grip, as well as a bullpup stock for any AR upper, and a pistol adapter. The ATF is going to hate me. Will keep this thread posted.
I assumed it may work if the rifle is mounted on something like sturdy tripod. Or if the spade grip had a spring mechanism pushing the rifle forward.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top