JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like I said in the other thread about this subject WE DON'T HAVE A GUN PROBLEM WE HAVE A PEOPLE PROBLEM when I was younger I had a shot gun in my truck all the time and I got Into fist fight 's but did I go to my truck and get my gun and shoot everyone nope and I know plenty of other guys and girls that had guns in there car or truck also

Lol I remember going deer hunting on the weekend going straight from hunting to school with a 30/06 behind the seat of my Chevy 4X4 truck lol even going dove hunting with my friend he had a jeep no doors no top but had a gun rack dove hunt morning go to school leave guns in jeep in school parking lot then go dove hunting after school lol

And believe it or not this was in southern California lol Bakersfield to be exact and south of there I grew up in Lancaster California
EPS,
You'll be saddened to know Lancaster has become much like Compton or Inglewood- the migration of blacks and latinos seeking cheaper homes has also brought with it an increase in crime and violence (sorry if it sounds racist, but look at the Antelope Valley crime statistics- they do not lie). My niece, her husband, his parents, and her sister-in-law's family recently sold their homes there and moved to Santa Clarita due to this sad fact- nobody wants to live in a neighborhood where you have to constantly worry about home invasion robberies and theft. But the area is still growing, however, due to increased defense contracts- demand for housing nearby is still there.

Geno

EPS,
You'll be saddened to know Lancaster has become much like Compton or Inglewood- the migration of blacks and latinos seeking cheaper homes has also brought with it an increase in crime and violence (sorry if it sounds racist, but look at the Antelope Valley crime statistics- they do not lie). My niece, her husband, his parents, and her sister-in-law's family recently sold their homes there and moved to Santa Clarita due to this sad fact- nobody wants to live in a neighborhood where you have to constantly worry about home invasion robberies and theft. But the area is still growing, however, due to increased defense contracts- demand for housing nearby is still there.

Geno
Yep I know my dad still lives there and I have friend 's that work at LOCKEED that have to live there I have not been there for over 20 year's my dad comes here once a year because his wife has family in Seattle that's when I see him I won't go south of REDDING into comifornia

This is some sick joke right? Thanks NRA? Yeager is nothing but a shill. The NRA had jack squat to do with the killing of this bill. The firearms "community" that Yeager so readily throws under the bus are the ones that killed it.

I am so sick of hearing these wild claims about how "tactically" smart the NRA was and that their press release was really some grand Machiavellian scheme to protect our rights. Wayne LaPierre has shown that he is willing to compromise our rights away at every step of his career. We got the Heller Amendment to '85 FOPA thanks to him. Screw LaPierre, screw Chris Cox, screw James Yeager and screw the NRA for not having the balls to get rid of traitors amongst them.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews