JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder why it's not all over the news? They normally through a tantrum, so to speak, by blowing the story way out of proportion and make it sound like all the murders and such will explode in numbers.

Here's the deal it doesn't matter what kind of gun he used .this guy spent probley a year or more planing this and four days in the hotel getting ready for it even if he did not have access to guns he was going to kill as many people as he could he was crazy or something there is no law or anything that can stop a crazy person

The feds talk until people stop listening and then move on.

Sadly, those of you saying this will go on in Oregon legislature next session are correct, sadly (the redundancy is intentional).

It has gotten to the point where if that's the worse they can come up with, I usually breathe a sigh of relief. I still disagree with it, I still rally against it, I still sign petitions and write my reps. But we haven't gone full Cali yet, and I am thankful every day that is the case...

Big media is too busy hourly telling anyone who will listen that the sky is falling because Trump won. I have to say this is better than I had ever imagined it would be when I thought the guy was a long shot at best. Now as others mentioned I have zero doubt state law makers will keep this going. You have to remember gun owners vote for people who do this. Gun owners voted in the current Governors of WA and OR. If they keep this up they will get yet more anti gun laws as they vote in the people doing it to them. Pretty sad to watch. Normally what will end up happening too is these laws will be hastily thrown together by VERY ignorant people. So the laws will be a mess the courts will then spend years trying to straiten out.

Big media is too busy hourly telling anyone who will listen that the sky is falling because Trump won. I have to say this is better than I had ever imagined it would be when I thought the guy was a long shot at best. Now as others mentioned I have zero doubt state law makers will keep this going. You have to remember gun owners vote for people who do this. Gun owners voted in the current Governors of WA and OR. If they keep this up they will get yet more anti gun laws as they vote in the people doing it to them. Pretty sad to watch. Normally what will end up happening too is these laws will be hastily thrown together by VERY ignorant people. So the laws will be a mess the courts will then spend years trying to straiten out.
Very true and while they try to straighten it out I will keep buying guns and ammo so when they decide that they are coming door to door to take guns my reply will be PACK A LUNCH IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG DAY .

Here's the deal it doesn't matter what kind of gun he used .this guy spent probley a year or more planing this and four days in the hotel getting ready for it even if he did not have access to guns he was going to kill as many people as he could he was crazy or something there is no law or anything that can stop a crazy person

They have no idea how lucky they were. He could have easily killed many fold more if he was not such a Kook. He also had planes. If he really wanted to die doing this he could have dropped a plane with full tanks on that crowd. He could have gotten almost all of them in one fell swoop. The only reason so many lived is he was some kind of kook. They have no idea how lucky they all were.

They have no idea how lucky they were. He could have easily killed many fold more if he was not such a Kook. He also had planes. If he really wanted to die doing this he could have dropped a plane with full tanks on that crowd. He could have gotten almost all of them in one fell swoop. The only reason so many lived is he was some kind of kook. They have no idea how lucky they all were.
If he was really trained he could have done so much damage I'm not going to post it on here but he didn't do half of what he could have

I have a hard time with the crazy part. With a year of planning, the logistics to get all of that up into a room, there's gotta be more to it than just a crazy guy,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a hard time with the crazy part. With a year of planning, the logistics to get all of that up into a room, there's gotta be more to it than just a crazy guy,,,

Really you have a hard time with crazy mmmmmm a guy that would spray a crowd of people for no reason with a kinda machine gun OR WHAT EVER HE USED and you don't think he's crazy if he was not crazy he would have had a better plan to escape mmmmmm but there is report 's he did plan to escape mmmmmm so who killed him

Last edited by a moderator:
Really you have a hard time with crazy mmmmmm a guy that would spray a crowd of people for no reason with a kinda machine gun OR WHAT EVER HE USED and you don't think he's crazy if he was not crazy he would have had a better plan to escape mmmmmm but there is report 's he did plan to escape mmmmmm so who killed him
I keep saying "kook" because something does not add up. If he really thought he was gong to get away? How? That shows me someone who is not the sharpest crayon. If he intended to die? Well then he could have been FAR, FAR more efficient. These are the things that make me think and I am glad, that the guy did not seem to be all there. They all got lucky he did not do far far more damage.

I keep saying "kook" because something does not add up. If he really thought he was gong to get away? How? That shows me someone who is not the sharpest crayon. If he intended to die? Well then he could have been FAR, FAR more efficient. These are the things that make me think and I am glad, that the guy did not seem to be all there. They all got lucky he did not do far far more damage.
I am sad to say that 59 people dead is nothing compared to what a trained killer could have done

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top