JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone make a bump fire spade grip? (like this but bump fire)

arr-830_1.jpg

the price for the belt fed 9mm upper is coming down and I might need to do something stupid with it.

Seems to me you need to just quit messing around and find you a three position transferable lower.

It is bound to do better than a 401k or pension. Just get'er done and quit messing about.

Seems to me you need to just quit messing around and find you a three position transferable lower.

It is bound to do better than a 401k or pension. Just get'er done and quit messing about.

but I dont want to pay that stupid tax. Plus with current prices I can make a bump fire 9m belt fed for about $1500 using one of my 80% lowers and all the parts I have. (plus 500 rounds of ammo which is included with the upper)

plus I could mount it on my car with a spade grip

Or I could just make a sling shot and shoot rolls of quarters down range, since it would be an equivalent waste of money

Nothing like that yet. A bump fire stock requires the use of two separate hand positions, which the spade grip does not. One hand to rest on the grip/trigger brace, and one on the forward hand guard to pull the gun forward. That being said, I do have an engineering background, and a few ideas to make a bump fire versions of the spade grip, as well as a bullpup stock for any AR upper, and a pistol adapter. The ATF is going to hate me. Will keep this thread posted.

Nothing like that yet. A bump fire stock requires the use of two separate hand positions, which the spade grip does not. One hand to rest on the grip/trigger brace, and one on the forward hand guard to pull the gun forward. That being said, I do have an engineering background, and a few ideas to make a bump fire versions of the spade grip, as well as a bullpup stock for any AR upper, and a pistol adapter. The ATF is going to hate me. Will keep this thread posted.
I assumed it may work if the rifle is mounted on something like sturdy tripod. Or if the spade grip had a spring mechanism pushing the rifle forward.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top