Handgun Grip Identification

Reactions
Hi All:

These grips have been in the family for 25+ years. The owner passed away in the late 90s and he had several S&W and Colt revolvers. I believe he had at least one Colt Python and a Smith model 29 but that is all I remember. None of the grips have ID marks on them so if you can tell what they belong to please let me know. I have a lot more photos if needed.

Thank You:

James

20201129_132213.jpg 20201129_132219.jpg 20201129_132225.jpg 20201129_132334.jpg

Reactions
The speedloader cutout S&W N-square grips are worth about $100, the Football relief N-square set $125 and the 3rd Generate Colt Python set at least $250, The rest of them besides the Ruger set appear to be after market, not sure what they fit since I would need to see the insides for that but generally they go for $30-$50 unless they are connected to a well known maker, those aren't

Oh, the almost black set is either Macassar or Mun ebony, I don't know what it fits but a chunk of wood to make a set like that would be around $30 so of your aftermarket grips, that would be the only one that would be considered more desirable.

Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom