JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What are some of the businesses in the PDX metro area that have good prices on bullets/powders/primers?

I ask the same question for businesses that might be able to order in, for example, bullets. With a benefit of saving on shipping due to their volume of receivables.....

Paying a 28.50 hazmat fee for 148.00 worth of primers is kind of hard to swallow.

I buy primers and powder locally because of the hazmat fee and my small quantities. Sportsman's Warehouse and Fisherman's seem to be fairly reasonable for the times, about $25-$29 per lb of powder and $33-$35 for 1k primers. I can typically get bullets cheaper online.

If you want to spread that hazmat fee out then make a big order from a place like Powder Valley. Recently on another forum some dude bragged that he had scored some difficult to find powder at a LGS. For the price he paid for his 8lb jug he could have had it shipped to his door for less, even including the hazmat fee and shipping.

Thanks. I see Cabella's and Bi-mart mentioned around the web also. What about the LGS?

I've been getting 1k bulk packs of 9mm in town for 200.00. That's 16.00 cheaper than the best online source I've found, after shipping of course.

Bi Mart has CCI primers on sale. I was in the one by me today and they had a fair selection of rifle powders but no pistol . Lots of bullets in stock but not the 338 I was looking for. Might be worth the trip for you. Kinda hit and miss.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top