JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another misguided do-gooder using personal tragedy as leverage in an unrelated crusade.
The "botched" armed robbery must have been black on black. Otherwise he'd be calling it a hate crime. But it was the bullet's fault. Plus, he totally supports the 2nd ammendment, BUT...

Idiot.

"Davis expects he will face resistance from gun rights advocates like the National Rifle Association (NRA), but hopes he can work out a compromise."

These scumbags love to "compromise", problem is it is always in one direction. So here are my compromises...
1. Make it illegal for any Democrat to own, possess or purchase any firearm or ammunition, sentence is life.
2. Don't make me a felon for being a freedom loving, gun toting American and I won't have to make a point to earn that title.

Last Edited:
Do criminals get an express lane for the police to check? We all know or know of some who was murdered or attack with a gun. I personally know two people who were kidnapped, two people who were involved in home invasion robberies, a few rape victims and domestic abuse...all very sad and sometimes avoidable.

The best use of bullets for both wealthy AND poor people is when they are used in defense. Unfortunately the bad guys don't get the blame for killing his brother.

Do criminals get an express lane for the police to check? We all know or know of some who was murdered or attack with a gun. I personally know two people who were kidnapped, two people who were involved in home invasion robberies, a few rape victims and domestic abuse...all very sad and sometimes avoidable.

I dont know anyone who has had any of that happen to them!
Where do you live?
Sheeeesh!

Fun thought experiment, ill "compromise" if you :
1. Repeal the NFA
2. Get rid of background checks on firearms
3. The cost of background checks on ammunition is taxpayer funded, not buyer funded
4. No extra tax rates on ammo

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top