JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Federal has some on their website.

Not great pricing, but free shipping if you order enough.

Bi-Mart in Tigard had some 12Ga for about the same price earlier this week.

For practice with 00buck , I went threw couple cases of the sterling/pallettoni . saving my good Fed. and TAP.
is Turkish new production , good and groups well out of my 18" modified . is a roll crimp, but that never bothers me .
-
https://www.luckygunner.com/12-gauge-2-3-4-9-pellets-00-buckshot-sterling-200-rounds
-

I noticed Sportsman's 12ga target ammo has gone up a couple bucks a box (from ouch to holy carp!) in the past few weeks. I mean, percentage wise it is still much better that what 9mm did, but when you are shooting 12 to 24 boxes over a weekend it's a bit spendy. And to the OP question, no, haven't seen big bulk in a while.

I noticed Sportsman's 12ga target ammo has gone up a couple bucks a box (from ouch to holy carp!) in the past few weeks. I mean, percentage wise it is still much better that what 9mm did, but when you are shooting 12 to 24 boxes over a weekend it's a bit spendy. And to the OP question, no, haven't seen big bulk in a while.
Sportsman's is where I was getting my 12 gauge for a bit. I noticed the price go up more recently. It can get very pricey very quickly

Well that explains why a customer of mine got all excited when he saw me sorting my tote of shotgun ammo. I don't shoot 12 ga much and the last time I bought ammo I bought 2 flats of Rio low base 7 1/2's. I'm pretty sure it was $50.00/flat of 250 rounds. Back in the day I had a Lee-Load-All and would shoot the cheap Activ trap ammo and then load them back up as Duck and Pheasant high base #6's. I think I was able to load the hunting ammo for $3.50 a box.

I believe I saw a local Bi-Mart had some. It wasn't $4.99 a box anymore. I wanna say it was about $10 per box. I didn't pay too much attention to it as I wasn't looking for it. I cannot remember brand, load, etc. I just remember seeing it and thinking "WOW! 10 bucks a box now. I remember when it was $4.99......"

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

I believe I saw a local Bi-Mart had some. It wasn't $4.99 a box anymore. I wanna say it was about $10 per box. I didn't pay too much attention to it as I wasn't looking for it. I cannot remember brand, load, etc. I just remember seeing it and thinking "WOW! 10 bucks a box now. I remember when it was $4.99......"

No worries, thanks for taking the time or responding anyway!

Good lord really? I have a case somewhere of mixed brands and loads. I have not really been paying attention to the shortages and the prices because I'm loaded up on the stuff I reload. I totally refuse to shop right now. I remember the frustration after Sandy Hook and I swore I would never get caught with my pants down again. Maybe I should just find somebody around here who could use it and sell it for like five bucks a box. I don't even have a 12 gauge anymore haha. I have a bunch of rifle powder too, and some primers. I just don't want to ship it it seems like a p i a. I should probably go through my inventory and get rid of what I don't think I'm going to use anymore.

Good lord really? I have a case somewhere of mixed brands and loads. I have not really been paying attention to the shortages and the prices because I'm loaded up on the stuff I reload. I totally refuse to shop right now. I remember the frustration after Sandy Hook and I swore I would never get caught with my pants down again. Maybe I should just find somebody around here who could use it and sell it for like five bucks a box. I don't even have a 12 gauge anymore haha. I have a bunch of rifle powder too, and some primers. I just don't want to ship it it seems like a p i a. I should probably go through my inventory and get rid of what I don't think I'm going to use anymore.
You are lucky. 50c a round makes shooting a little painful

This might be bumping an old thread but does anyone have suggestions on places to pick up "cheap" 12 gauge ammo for shooting clays? I'm open to local or online shops.

I bought some Remington gun club for $9 a box at bimart but it's a good bit more than the $5 a box I remember from years back.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top