JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I sought the lowest price components to assembly a 'G19' pistol and I kinda hate that I love the result.

It shoots and carrys well, looks and feels right. It's not worth much financially or sentimentally. All G19 compatible parts. Fit's snuggly into a g19 holster. Also unlike a Glock, this frame has some picatinny, so it's practical AND tactical.

Cons-
Sights are cheesy
Barrel texture is matte like a chalkboard surface
Slide is extra blocky and square
Ergonomics are slightly worse than a Glock
Not sure it actually works as well as a Glock. So far, all good.
Liable to get made fun of for being a poor
I now feel stupid for having bought several pricier guns I thought were better than this.

IMG_4821.jpeg IMG_4820.jpeg IMG_4823.jpeg IMG_4822.jpeg IMG_4824.jpeg

$55 at Primary Arms. $80 at Delta Team Tactical including trigger fully assembled frame.

My guess is with a very bottom end Swenson slide ($150), barrel ($65) and a Strike Industries slide kit ($65) (all at Midwayusa...)
total as low as $360, not a bad budget build and not a bad looking blaster IMO.

It will be more fun if the OP chimes in on the details.

I built mine for right around $200 - PSA Dagger! Watch for blem lowers and buy an upper when on sale. I've added a few things since then, but still below $300 with a couple of mags.

Of course the details would be asked. Should have known. I will update with an itemized list and links. It was about 300. But I'll get the exact figure soon! Patience friends. Thanks

I built mine for right around $200 - PSA Dagger! Watch for blem lowers and buy an upper when on sale. I've added a few things since then, but still below $300 with a couple of mags.
That's a great value. I also built one on a dagger frame I bought from someone on this site! That frame has the best ergonomics.
Found If you collect g19 parts, the pistols just start materializing.

That's a great value. I also built one on a dagger frame I bought from someone on this site! That frame has the best ergonomics.
Found If you collect g19 parts, the pistols just start materializing.
I agree they are like an AR, have an extra safety, somehow turns into a rifle! I'm hoping black Friday will yield some great lower deals for the Dagger and Micro Dagger. I've seen those SCT frames, but I figured since it's not an 80%, I might as well pick up a Dagger frame.

Nice looking build though.

Id love to see your itemized build list, just for curiosity's sake ...And maybe what youd do different and/or what parts youd switch for a different cheap option you think might be better next time. Just to help people who might want to give it a go.

I bought one of those SAR9 pistols on sale from PSA (I think) when they had them for $229. The trigger is not as nice as the one on my G17, but that's like complaining about a chick with stinky trim -- goes bang every time.

I bought one of those SAR9 pistols on sale from PSA (I think) when they had them for $229. The trigger is not as nice as the one on my G17, but that's like complaining about a chick with stinky trim -- goes bang every time.
I got a brand new Ruger 9mm from NW Armory a few years ago for $200.. and a $25 coupon for the Ruger store.
Awesome pistol.

Here is the parts list for the ebay g19.

I think this is as cheap as you can get it. $319.99 today

Ebay....I definitely wouldn't trust it
Thans The ebay listings had multiple 5 star reviews..... no I get it. Normal to have some doubts about the cheapest ebay slide and cheapest ebay barrel. But i figure it's a glock. It's a super old and familiar machine. Like a bicycle. What can go wrong?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top