JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I sought the lowest price components to assembly a 'G19' pistol and I kinda hate that I love the result.

It shoots and carrys well, looks and feels right. It's not worth much financially or sentimentally. All G19 compatible parts. Fit's snuggly into a g19 holster. Also unlike a Glock, this frame has some picatinny, so it's practical AND tactical.

Cons-
Sights are cheesy
Barrel texture is matte like a chalkboard surface
Slide is extra blocky and square
Ergonomics are slightly worse than a Glock
Not sure it actually works as well as a Glock. So far, all good.
Liable to get made fun of for being a poor
I now feel stupid for having bought several pricier guns I thought were better than this.

IMG_4821.jpeg IMG_4820.jpeg IMG_4823.jpeg IMG_4822.jpeg IMG_4824.jpeg

$55 at Primary Arms. $80 at Delta Team Tactical including trigger fully assembled frame.

My guess is with a very bottom end Swenson slide ($150), barrel ($65) and a Strike Industries slide kit ($65) (all at Midwayusa...)
total as low as $360, not a bad budget build and not a bad looking blaster IMO.

It will be more fun if the OP chimes in on the details.

I built mine for right around $200 - PSA Dagger! Watch for blem lowers and buy an upper when on sale. I've added a few things since then, but still below $300 with a couple of mags.

Of course the details would be asked. Should have known. I will update with an itemized list and links. It was about 300. But I'll get the exact figure soon! Patience friends. Thanks

I built mine for right around $200 - PSA Dagger! Watch for blem lowers and buy an upper when on sale. I've added a few things since then, but still below $300 with a couple of mags.
That's a great value. I also built one on a dagger frame I bought from someone on this site! That frame has the best ergonomics.
Found If you collect g19 parts, the pistols just start materializing.

That's a great value. I also built one on a dagger frame I bought from someone on this site! That frame has the best ergonomics.
Found If you collect g19 parts, the pistols just start materializing.
I agree they are like an AR, have an extra safety, somehow turns into a rifle! I'm hoping black Friday will yield some great lower deals for the Dagger and Micro Dagger. I've seen those SCT frames, but I figured since it's not an 80%, I might as well pick up a Dagger frame.

Nice looking build though.

Id love to see your itemized build list, just for curiosity's sake ...And maybe what youd do different and/or what parts youd switch for a different cheap option you think might be better next time. Just to help people who might want to give it a go.

I bought one of those SAR9 pistols on sale from PSA (I think) when they had them for $229. The trigger is not as nice as the one on my G17, but that's like complaining about a chick with stinky trim -- goes bang every time.

I bought one of those SAR9 pistols on sale from PSA (I think) when they had them for $229. The trigger is not as nice as the one on my G17, but that's like complaining about a chick with stinky trim -- goes bang every time.
I got a brand new Ruger 9mm from NW Armory a few years ago for $200.. and a $25 coupon for the Ruger store.
Awesome pistol.

Here is the parts list for the ebay g19.

I think this is as cheap as you can get it. $319.99 today

Ebay....I definitely wouldn't trust it
Thans The ebay listings had multiple 5 star reviews..... no I get it. Normal to have some doubts about the cheapest ebay slide and cheapest ebay barrel. But i figure it's a glock. It's a super old and familiar machine. Like a bicycle. What can go wrong?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top