Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Bug-out bags and vintage pin ups!

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by CamoDeafie, Sep 11, 2014.

1. CamoDeafie

CamoDeafie Albany Well-Known Member

Located in Albany area
    One left of the 3 USGI woodland 3-day training packs which would make excellent 72 hour survival bags for vehicle kits or stashes... along with a late-WW2/Korea war waterproof laundry sack, rubberized and faded...Also have a set of 4 Bettie Page Pinups, quality reproductions.. and an original painting I did that is NSFW (email/PM for pic of painting)
    Hellcat pack sold!

Asking $10 each for the USGI 3-day training packs (AKA buttpacks), they do not come with ALICE clips, but I've never had a need to clip them to anything...just strap to frame or clip shoulder strap on and go!
    Cot sold!

For the waterproof laundry bag, I would like to get $5 for it?

For the Bettie Page pin ups, $20 for the set.

for the painting, I'd like to get $140 for it....

all prices are negotiable within reason, the Hellcat pack is sold!

Bettie Page Vintage 1.jpg Bettie Page Vintage 2.jpg Bettie Page Vintage 3.jpg Bettie Page Vintage 4.jpg View attachment 102777 View attachment 102778 DSCN2099.JPG View attachment 102780 View attachment 102781

I still have a painting, perfect for the man cave but it is NSFW and cannot be shown here.... PM for details of the painting!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  2. CamoDeafie

Bettie Page pin ups on hold; and I now have 2 small 72hour buttpacks for sale! (one sold!)

I am looking possibly for a complete USGI shelter half pup tent system

3. CamoDeafie

Still have 2 butt packs, waterproof bags and Bettie Page pin ups, Hellcat is pending!

4. parallax

parallax eugene, or-gun Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

your marketing prowness, by putting up betty page pics, gives you an unfair advantage to the rest of us..
    NO FAIR!!!!…...:)

orygun likes this.
  5. CamoDeafie

I've only sold ONE thing out of this lot....... lol :) they ARE for sale....and it is NON firearm item...... got a lot of views though but no messages or anything except the one item I sold.

6. wyojeeper

wyojeeper Lebanon, MO Member

is the hellcat sold?

7. CamoDeafie

Yes it is sold. let me edit the OP I have 1 butt pack left, still have army cot, laundry bags and pin ups.

8. CamoDeafie

Army cot sold! still have pin ups, laundry bag, one butt pack, and a painting for sale!