JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Ruger
City
Hazel Dell
State
Washington
Alright all you fine folks out there. I know there has to be someone out there that is into Ruger MK 22 pistols that has a coffee can full of parts that are tucked under a bench, or on a shelf somewhere just collecting dust.

I'm in need of a Ruger MK firing pin, firing pin spring and firing pin spring support. I don't know if it makes a difference but it is for a 1952 Ruger 22 semi auto (pre Mark stamped).

Does anyone fairly close to the Vancouver/Hazel Dell area have one that they'd be willing to part with?

While I'm searching, I may as well ask for a bolt for a MK series too. I know the MKII/MKIII may not fit in mine, but it is for a totally different reason/project that I will be working on. It could be for a MKI/MKII/MKIII. Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Please let me know and how much you are wanting for it.

These are examples of what I am looking for:

support and spring.jpg

support spring firing pin.jpg

Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

I have a a spare bolt laying around somewhere. If I can find it, I'll let you know.

Thanks for the links. I've purchased from wirthwein in the past. They are very proud of their items. :confused:

There are also a bunch on ebay too.

I was just hoping someone here on NWFA had some laying around. Rather keep my $$$ local if i can. :s0155:

If you do find that bolt let me know. Greatly appreciated.

Cheers

I have a a spare bolt laying around somewhere. If I can find it, I'll let you know.

Thanks for the links. I've purchased from wirthwein in the past. They are very proud of their items. :confused:

There are also a bunch on ebay too.

I was just hoping someone here on NWFA had some laying around. Rather keep my $$$ local if i can. :s0155:

If you do find that bolt let me know. Greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Found it. PM inbound shortly….

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.