JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Located in Albany area
One left of the 3 USGI woodland 3-day training packs which would make excellent 72 hour survival bags for vehicle kits or stashes... along with a late-WW2/Korea war waterproof laundry sack, rubberized and faded...Also have a set of 4 Bettie Page Pinups, quality reproductions.. and an original painting I did that is NSFW (email/PM for pic of painting)
Hellcat pack sold!

Asking $10 each for the USGI 3-day training packs (AKA buttpacks), they do not come with ALICE clips, but I've never had a need to clip them to anything...just strap to frame or clip shoulder strap on and go!
Cot sold!

For the waterproof laundry bag, I would like to get $5 for it?

For the Bettie Page pin ups, $20 for the set.

for the painting, I'd like to get $140 for it....

all prices are negotiable within reason, the Hellcat pack is sold!

Bettie Page Vintage 1.jpg Bettie Page Vintage 2.jpg Bettie Page Vintage 3.jpg Bettie Page Vintage 4.jpg DSCN2099.JPG

I still have a painting, perfect for the man cave but it is NSFW and cannot be shown here.... PM for details of the painting!

Last Edited:
your marketing prowness, by putting up betty page pics, gives you an unfair advantage to the rest of us..
NO FAIR!!!!…...:)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top