JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I never cared for country music, but my dad was a big fan of 'old country'. We grew up watching Hee Haw, a show I loved despite the music I really didn't care for. Roy was one of my favorites on the show. And honestly, until I heard he passed away, I didn't realize he was still around. Same age as my FIL.

RIP Roy. "Where, Where, are you tonight?" I'm guessing hanging with your buddies up in heaven.

I too grew up in a "Country & Western" household, loved Hee Haw, the fast songs but didn't care for the cryin in yer beer crap till I was 14 then Lynyrd Skynyrd changed my life FOREVER!!!:p:p:p
RIP Rot, you will be missed.;)

I too grew up in a "Country & Western" household, loved Hee Haw, the fast songs but didn't care for the cryin in yer beer crap till I was 14 then Lynyrd Skynyrd changed my life FOREVER!!!:p:p:p
Grew up with 60"s country music. What is labeled "country" now makes me cringe.
Went the Skynard route also, and SRV. To bad the good ones came to an end with aircraft crashes.

Grew up with 60"s country music. What is labeled "country" now makes me cringe.
Went the Skynard route also, and SRV. To bad the good ones came to an end with aircraft crashes.

True that, the good old days of RnR are gone but the vinyl I amassed is my retirement...:D:D:D
When I was in the Army, a room mate told me that his mother was one of the ER nurses that cared for them that night.:s0058:

Yep, my Aunt was from Bama. us kids wanted to watch MTV but no, it was Hee Haw!

I grew up watching Hee Haw. Roy Clark was awesome. The guests he had were always awesome. The Hee Haw girls were well, schwing. That was an era when country was still country. I don't know what this top 40 pop cr@p is today. Give me some Moe & Joe or Bobby Bare. It just seems wrong that country music needs a bookface page.
RIP RC.
As for the rest of you, get off my covfefe lawn.

For your listening pleasure...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads